Here is a list of all of the articles that I have posted to date.
- Private Cloud Infrastructure – Traditional Workload Hosting.
- Software-as-a-Service – Pre-built Consumable Capability.
- Eavesdropping on the Single Wire CAN Bus – Part 4: GMLAN (Holden VE Commodore SWCAN).
- Eavesdropping on the Single Wire CAN Bus – Part 3: Bluetooth.
- Running iTunes in a Windows Service with C#.
- Home Automation System Architecture.
- Speech Controlled Home Automation – Part 1 (Raspberry Pi/Windows IoT/C#).
- Getting started with a Windows 10 IoT Background Application on the Raspberry Pi 3.
- Windows 10 on the Raspberry Pi 3!
- Can’t change IPv4 or IPv6 properties on a Windows 10 VPN.
- Windows 10 – Upgrades, Clean Installs, IoT.
- Using the AutoResetEvent class to wake multiple threads in C#.
- LIFX Firmware Update v1.5.
- Generating Sensor Alerts from the Networx NX-4 Alarm.
- ActronConnect Air Conditioner Module – Part 3: The Solution.
- ActronConnect Air Conditioner Module – Part 2: Reverse Engineering.
- ActronConnect Air Conditioner Module – Part 1: The Purchase.
- Application Impersonation using ASP.NET 4.5 Routing.
- Factors to consider when moving legacy applications to the cloud.
- Hands on with the LIFX WiFi multi-coloured light bulb.
- Operating System Patches and IaaS Clouds.
- Recent blog posts on Thoughts on Cloud.
- Updating the Arduino Garage Door Circuit for the new Gliderol Garage Controller.
- Creating a REST JSON WCF Service with C# .NET.
- Creating and Updating DNS Records in Microsoft DNS Servers with C# .NET and WMI.
- New Top Level Domains (TLDs) – Awesome.
- Programatically using the BasicHttpsBinding and UserNamePasswordValidator classes in a WCF C# .NET Windows Service.
- DNS Delegation Intermittently Failing due to CNAME based NS records.
- Creating a .NET WCF enabled Windows Service with authentication in C#.
- Using Proxy Auto-Configuration Scripts with Internet Explorer 11.
- Eavesdropping on the Single Wire CAN Bus – Part 1: The Business Problem.
- Maximising available SRAM on the Arduino.
- Using short range RF transmissions between two Arduino devices.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 6: The Project Change Request.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 5: The Build.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 4: Fun With Frames.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 3: The solution.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 2: The Kit.
- Adventures with an Arduino – Part 1: The Business Problem.
- Restoring Troubled Windows 2008 R2 Failover Clusters. Sometimes there are things no one can fix.
- Determining Current Function in C++. Track down this bounty hunter, you must, Obi-Wan.
- Formatted Logging Function in C++ (similar to printf). All too easy.
- New Microsoft RDP Client for Mac OS X. So what I told you was true… from a certain point of view.
- Controlling Multi-Homed Microsoft DNS Server Registration. Your eyes can deceive you, don’t trust them.
- Programmatically Controlling DNS Dynamic Registration on Windows. She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid.
- Why doesn’t the Mac OS X RDP Client trust Windows Server 2012 R2? R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer!
- Sending SNMP Queries from C/C++ on Windows. IT’S A TRAP!
- Restoring All Lost Hyper-V Permissions. Wipe Them Out… All Of Them.
- All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.